We put your health first
Hygiene and safety measures:
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of all rooms as well as the outdoor areas (special focus on critical points like handrails, door handles, loungers, work surfaces, toilets, etc.).
- All employees wear mouth-nose protection masks.
- Sufficient hand disinfectant dispensers are distributed throughout the entire area. We please you to use them regularyly.
- We ask you to wear a mouth-nose protection in all closed areas (exceptions: in your room and at the table in the restaurant) and to always keep a minimum distance of 1m to the next person. At the hotel’s outdoor area we ask you to wear your mask only if the distance of 1m to another person is not possible. The distance regulation doesn’t apply to people of the same household.
- The tables at the restaurant and on the terrace are arranged in a way to guarantee the safety distances.
- Room cleaning according to a strict protocol. The cleaning staff must wear protective masks and gloves during the entire room cleaning process. After check-out, the room is disinfected using an innovative system.
- The hygiene and safety measures are regularly adapted to the latest legal requirements.
We guarantee you a maximum of flexibility. Check out our new flexible cancellation conditions for 2021.
Finally a carefree holiday...
From 15 May, no quarantine on entry to Italy for all Europeans, persons who live in a european country and many other countries. A continously updated list you find here.
What I have to consider when entering Italy (for travellers from one of the countries in list C):
- Online registration via Passenger Locator Form (PLF). The confirmation email must be visible on the smartphone.
- To be in possession of the national Green Pass that constitutes evidence of one of the following points:
- have received the vaccination against Covid-19 (the pass is issued already after 15 days after receiving the first vaccination and is valid for 9 month after the second).
- recovery from Covid-19 (until 6 months).
- a negative Covid-19 antigen or molecular (PCR) test (< 48 hours). Children under the age of 6 are exempt.
For the exact regulations for the return journey to your country, please refer to the respective page of the Federal Foreign Office.
Before your departure, we will be happy to organize an antigen test for you at a special price of € 15 euros (in a nearby pharmacy).
4 reasons why Villa Sostaga is the perfect place for your summer 2021
Location: Far away from big cities and crowded people, on the picturesque hills of Gargnano, our boutique hotel is situated, surrounded by a small forest. The calm nature accompanies you on every step you take.
Retreat: The spacious park and the 19 rooms and suites guarantee an extraordinary holiday experience in an absolute private atmosphere. Your holiday will be full of unforgettable moments.
New! Private Spa: The feel-good highlight for spa connoisseurs - our new MySpa. An oasis of well-being that can be reserved exclusively for one or two hours and guarantees pure relaxation in absolute privacy.
Safety: The health of our guests and our staff is our highest priority. Only guests with a valid booking confirmation and the staff have access to Villa Sostaga.